Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Healthy food ideas for playgroup


More healthy snack ideas here.

I love:
No. 5: Lebanese bread + avocado + grated cheese and so did the kids.
No. 15: Fruit smoothie + milk + yoghurt + honey + fruit

This is a great handout that you could use as a poster at playgroup or as a handout to all interested families on easy snack ideas for young children.

It is a PDF

These resources are from Healthy Eating at Playgroup developed by playgroup coordinators and staff in conjunction with South East Sydney Area Health and based on The Australian Guide for Healthy Eating

Thanks Vera Kratochvil for the photo.


5 comments:

  1. Hi I am Jack and i like reading blog for health tips. Your blog is very nice you posted very nice tips for healthy body and healthy foods .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinking right quantity of helps in preventing many disease. water helps in cleaning our body. It helps in reducing the concentration of various chemicals present in our body.


    Workshop Taarten Maken & Workshop Chocolade Maken

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree that these juice/smoothies ideas for playgroup is fantastic, i will try them for my kiddos, thanks for they health tips ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep these in my mind!

    french cooking recipe & easy to cook recipes

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and I visit your site cause I am curious to find out who you are.