Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We sang songs about transport

I'M A LITTLE ROCKET (sung to tune of "I'm a Little Teapot")
I'm a little rocket short and thin,
Here is my nose cone, here are my fins
When it comes to blast off, then I zoom
Off the launch pad, to the moon.

Transport is our theme this term: how things move around, how we travel on trains and buses and cars and aeroplanes, boats, helicopters and rockets.
I think the theme has been great for the parents as well as the children and they talk to each other about transport on the way to and from playgroup and during the week when they are out and about. Many families have been bringing in pictures and books to read about transport like:

We will probably go on a ferry boat as an excursion this term too.

Here is a link to some more transport songs.

Also this term we will be creating something to take home to Dad or Grandpa for Father's Day. What do you make for Father's Day?

7 comments:

  1. Transportation provides many mobility, safety, and economic benefits to people and businesses. Beyond those key benefits, it also offers significant environmental advantages that contribute to a better quality of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created such an interesting lyric of the transportation song. I have also visited on your other page to see more transportation songs and really all are very fantastic and so entertaining. I will also try to make some transportation songs.
    Chicago moving company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your song is really very awesome. I would like to sing this amazing song. Your song is really very appreciable.

    Cheap Car Hire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on writing, great job!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hi there very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .
    . I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally? I'm satisfied to
    find numerous useful info right here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this webpage; this website carries amazing and in fact good information for readers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Transport helps in the assembly of raw material and distribution of finished goods. It makes it possible to move goods from the place of production to the place where they are to be consumed.

    .Net Application Development

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and I visit your site cause I am curious to find out who you are.