Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We have a Link Party


A chance to link up something you have done this week at play with kids! Art and craft, a walk, a field trip, outdoor games, a recipe, a celebration, whatever you like.
Make sure your post has a picture and add your link here. Then, we can all come and visit.
This party goes all year so you can call back and post each week if you like. Also grab the button or mention on your post that you linked up here so more people can come and visit. Thanks.


12 comments:

  1. How exciting! A new linky party. Look forward to visiting different sites and sharing ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just shared this Linky on Facebook.
    Do you have a fan page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to your party and for following me. :) Happy to follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for stopping to leave a message.
    Yes Pauline I love visiting everyone's sites too.
    Mommies thanks for mentioning us on fb but no we don't have a fb page, maybe we will start one.
    Thanks Jen 4 following and I love your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us know about the Link Party!!!

    Donna :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I found your link party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! My first Link party! ;) Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the opportunity to share with others in the field of early childhood. All of our adventures happen outside, as we are an outdoor play group, rain or shine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for a link party. Thanks for sharing it on NOBH! Smiles -

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's up to every one, it's in fact a nice for me to pay
    a quick visit this web page, it consists of helpful Information.
    Also see my website :: africanmangoguide.net

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and I visit your site cause I am curious to find out who you are.